Understand the composition of MISSILE CNC Router
The structure of CNC engraving machine is mainly composed of four parts: cnc router machine table, engraving control software, computer and electrical control cabinet. They play an important role respectively. The following is a detailed description of their roles.
1. CNC Router Machine
Table This is part of the mechanical equipment, through which the carving process is completed.
2. Carving control software
It is used to process and interpret NC processing codes generated by CAD/CAM software for engraving, issue processing control instructions, direct the engraving machine to carry out processing actions, and complete product engraving.
This is the operation carrier of carving control software, and coordinate control of each hardware organization of engraving machine.
4. Electric control cabinet
This is the signal detection part driven by the engraving machine. According to the control instructions sent by the control computer, it directly drives the engraving machine to generate mechanical movement. It also detects the various states of the engraving machine, and feeds back to the control computer and control software for identification and processing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Common reasons for CNC machine tools mechanical...
- Note CNC plasma cutting
- Selection of laser engraving machine supporting...
- CNC milling machine tool runout processing method
- Laser engraving machine maintenance
- Wood engraving machine for woodworking cutter s...
- Tradition since carving techniques
- CNC equipment manufacturing industry has become...
- How to distinguish wood engraving machine
- The rotary shaft is mounted and parameter settings
- Dust Collector Makes CNC Router a Clean Machine